Heartland Contracting is #1
My husband and I are very, VERY particular in most everything we do. We research and interview and double check almost every big decision in our lives…car buying…colleges…home purchases…etc. So it is no surprise that we looked high and low before settling on a builder that we felt comfortable with and one that could handle an extensive renovation and addition to our new “dream” home at the lake. This home is our “forever” home where future grand kids will come to play and memories of a lifetime created. It was a BIG decision.
When I tell you that we where were thrilled with the entire process and, better yet, the finished product that is an understatement! From the minute we met Matt and Steve we had a good feeling, but we continued talking to other builders…just to be sure. As our search continued it became very clear we needed to circle back. We are so glad we did!! Matt and Steve are just plain, good people that do the right thing every time. Matt was the lead on our project and he truly treated this as if his own family would be moving in…he took that much care with every decision, no matter how large or small.
I am not sure where to start on all the things we were pleased with…here are just a few:
– Completed project early (how often does that happen?!)
– Under budget (giving us options along the way on places we could save or cut back but also directing us on the best places to invest a few extra dollars, if we so chose)
– Amazing contractors and employees (we never worried about safety)
– Answering every call/question (with the patience of Job)
– Hand holding when needed (because sometimes we just weren’t sure and needed to know more before proceeding)
– Bi-weekly budget reports (so we were comfortable with what was spent and what was coming next)
– And, most importantly, their kind hearts.
Honestly, our decision to use Heartland was the best…because they are the best. I am happy to speak with anyone considering them as their builder because I know you will not be disappointed. They truly are the best…they made our dreams a reality and became family friends in the process. We are blessed.